Guest players must be identified on the tournament roster as a guest player.
- A ‘guest player’ is any player not identified on your current roster (USYS state roster, US Club roster, Provincial or governing body roster).
- Limit of five guest players per team.
- Guest players must be registered with their governing body and possess a current youth player pass.
- US Club guest players must provide a guest player loan form from their host club. A copy of this form must be submitted to GOLDEN CUP LLC prior to Final Team Check-in.
- Limit of two double -rostered players per team
- Games will not be scheduled to accommodate double rostered players
- Players may play on any team, provided they meet the age eligibility guidelines.
- Players may guest play or double roster on one team in addition to their primary team